Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dedicated to Ally

I promised I would dedicate a WEEK of online behavior to Ally, who says she feels confused about everything I post, since it's pretty much tons of BOOKS and YOUTUBE and MOVIES and other references that.... yeah.... only I understand, mostly. And I meant to do this week awhile ago, but I kept forgetting, or didn't even have time to post, or whatever. I haven't posted in forever, by the way, sorry about that.

But my point is, this next week is, like, National Ally Mirin week. I'm not allowed to say anything on Blogger (or POST anything ON MY BUZZ (I CAN COMMENT ON OTHERS THOUGH, KAY?)) about things like Alex Day, Charlieissocoollike, Nerdfighters, books she hasn't read, Very Mary Kate (but she should watch them, so she does understand them, because they're fantastically hilarious in a totally stupid way. but hilarious. god.) wait, before the week starts, I need to say something: TODAY at the seminar thing the guy mentioned this guy, Henry Green, yeah, and that's also John Green's kid's name. By the way. he's sooooo cute. Look:


Yeah, totally cute. Thought I'd mention that the name came up. It had nothing to do with this, but still.

Okay, now Ally Week OFFICIALLY starts. Bye. I'll post something real later, but now I have to do Biology homework. You understand, yeah, Ally? You have homework too. :)

4 comments:

  1. I understand the stuff you post! And btw, when I saw that name on the worksheet I got so excited...and then it was some other Henry Green :P
    And yes, the adorable baby is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I also forgot to say, Hank needs to hurry up and have kids so there are more adorable babies. Him and his wife are on their 5 year anniversary trip...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hank doesn't want kids. He's happy that John did, because now hopefully his mom will stop pestering him about it. Haha. His wife looks a tiny bit like Maureen Johnson.

    ReplyDelete