Thursday, May 27, 2010

Miss Mary Muffet

This poem was written by me (no not the original one, stupid.) it was partly because I was bored and partly because I honestly just couldn't remember it so I decided to write my own version. I dunno how much of this was in the original at all, because, like I said, I don't know the original all too well.

Oh Miss Mary Muffett
Sat on her tuffet
Eating her curds and stuff
Along kind a spider
And sat down beside her
"Hello, my dearie, my love."

"Miss Muffet," he said
"Have you missed me, my love?"
"Did you care that I couldn't have stayed?"
"Oh dear Mr. Spider"
She told him: "Oh missed you, I have, and glad that you came back to stay.
But oh, Mr. Spider,
I can trust you no longer,
And I'm afraid that's all I can say."

So Miss Mary Muffet
Got up off her tuffet
Stopped eating her curds and stuff
She stepped over the spider
who didn't who did not run along beside her,
And she hasn't looked back to the day.



Moral of the story: BOYS SUCK!! Jk. It's actually girls rock! (but that is the moral of EVERY story so I'm not being fair.) Um... Never try to rewrite a classic?

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I believe the moral is that boys shouldn't think of girls as clingy, insecure, incapable human beings.

    ReplyDelete