Thursday, September 29, 2011

Update on My Wall


I haven't posted any new pictures of my nerd wall in awhile, and a lot of new stuff is up. Markus Zusak and Patrick Ness, mostly.


Fighting Reuben Wolfe/Getting the Girl, Markus Zusak. Same picture, one in color, one not. Which one do you like more? I don't really know. In real life, the pencil one looks more dirty. But I don't know.


HP In a Week Reading Marathon chart. Notice how I mostly finished in the 2-3AM range. Ah, Summer. I miss you.


Only the best book in the world. The Knife of Never Letting Go, Patrick Ness. Not kidding about it being the best book in the world. Yeah, better than The Book Thief. But weirder too. Deal.



Drunk Text Message to God, Watsky. That poem I memorized, 'member? You can test me on it. Or just ask Maggie.


That Dr. Who picture is finally up there. I showed it to you before. Yeah. Anyway.

The Great Gatsby. F. Scott Fitzgerald. Green Light. Off the dock.


Last but not least. That's a part of some art by some guy at Dia:Beacon, a modern art museum somewhere in New York.


Enjoy. By the way, it was a week. I'm just a pathetic blog poster. Ally.

No comments:

Post a Comment