Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm a crazy stalker, and have accepted that.

If you're bored, read this post. It pretty is what I do, on average, on YouTube. I decided to document it so can see. It's not just YouTube, by the way, it's also Wikipedia and the websites, and you know, just stalking in general. Seriously, if you wanna see how my mind works, read on.

Lucy sent me this video:

And I immeadietly looked up the guy, because he could actually sing. At the same time, I looked up the girl, and watched a few of her videos. She doesn't sing, so that's good. Because she's not the best. But she does do videos, such as this one (please don't watch ALL of these, it's not necessary, I'm just giving you an idea):


The guy is in this band Heyhihello, and they're pretty interesting. But confusing. I couldn't really find what they're about. http://www.youtube.com/user/isayheyhihello That's their YouTube site. Some music on there, not much. So I'm confused, and not interested enough to look them up. Well I listened to a few of their songs. Very Owl City, somehow. Electronic voice?

The band ALL CAPS is in/ writes a bunch of songs, I think including the Harry Potter Love song thing. I went to their channel, and "met" Kristina Horner and Luke Conard. http://allcapsband.com/ I like them a lot now, and I'm planning on looking them up and listening to more of their music. Kristina is a total nerd, you know, in the good way, talking and writing songs about Buffy and conventions and Harry Potter. Luke is too, I think, and he's also really talented. And cool. They both have YouTube channels that I am now subscribed to.

Kristina writes for this website that I'm planning to check out as soon as I finish writing this, it sounds cool: http://www.zaxy.com 

I read a few posts, and this website is very cool. Parseltongue translator: http://parseltonguetranslator.warnerbros.com/parseltongue.php

Great, right? Kinda creepy. Um, next I found this band called Ministry of Magic, because Kristina was in this song "Lilly" or something like that. 

Soon, my gmail status became lyrics from this song:



Sad, because they never made one for Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff of Slytherin. They matter too. Sometimes people forget that. (What the HELL is a Hufflepuff.)

Because Ministry of Magic is officially an awesome band, I'm listening to this playlist right now, like, currently: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74IqDKpI6fM&feature=BFa&list=AV4oVf-d_DwKDz3GHoZ6gLSay5sbNxZvuC&index=1

And after that, I'm going here: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jasonmundaymusic&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_814730#p/c/96CE1FD735D48E6C/0/9L_PLStj6yM

That's Jason Munday, and he's, I think, in Ministry of Magic, but I think he just writes a lot of songs in general.


I have a piece of paper in front of me with these words on it:

  • Ministry of Magic
  • Jason Monday
  • ALL CAPS
  • Luke Conard
  • Pottermore

Because those are things I needed to look up.


The tabs I have open right now are kind of killing me. There's too many of them. I like an organized screen. It doesn't work, though, when you're webstalking. I think there is actually a word for that already. Surfing. But i like stalking better. It's a more accurate description.

Tabs open:

  • Gmail
  • YouTube: jasonmondaymusic channel page
  • Parseltongue translator
  • ALL CAPS homepage
  • ALL CAPS music page
  • YouTube lukeconard channel page
  • Blogger, new post, you know, this.
  • YouTube Ministry of Magic playlist. Now it's playing "Goodbye Privit Drive."
  • Urban Dictionary, where I was looking up what S & M means in that Rihanna song. I still don't know. There are too many entries. But I now have an idea. Yay! 
  • Okay, now I have a yahoo answers page, for what it actually means. It's what I thought, Sadist/Masochist.
  • Snape vs. Snape, waiting to be played again after the playlist ends.
Good? Everyone have an idea of how my brain works while on the internet? Constantly pressing ctrl and t, and searching new things, to look at later. Then going back later. You know. Getting distracted easily. Finding new people and songs. 

I like music, but not normal music. Well, I don't actively search for normal music. As often as I do other sorts of music. My ipod is the weirdest combination of AVPM/ Starkid/ U2/ Pink Floyd/ Lonely Island/ Vampire Weekend/ Mika/ Hank Green. The weirdest combination. Seriously, don't ever go shuffle on my ipod. It's so weird. Ahhhhh. Hahahaha. Actually, I'm going to have to do that now, just to see what happens. 

Okay, yep, a few hours in the life of Livvy. I'm kind of superspeedyfast/ADHD when it comes to being online. Changing sites really quickly. 



And that's how I use the internet, on an average day.

Edit: Since making this post, I have learned a lot more about these bands. Kristina and Luke (ALL CAPS!) are going out. Luke and Jason Monday are actually roommates, you know, like Charlieissocoollike (charlie) and nerimon (Alex Day) who you don't know, but I do. Just thought I would say that. Also, Heyhihello is a pretty good band, like a combination of Owl City and Boys Like Girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment