Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dusty Old CDs and The Cabinet They Are Held In (I Am an American Idiot)

I am searching through my dad's entire cd collection, looking for the cd American Idiot by Green Day which he said he MIGHT'VE bought. (No, he isn't sure.)

I have searched through it.

I have searched though the BOXES that hold cds that we still haven't unpacked yet. (Yes, we have been here for five years.)

I HAVE SEARCHED AND SEARCHED FOR SOMETHING THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW EXISTS!!!

Ugh.

My hands feel dirty.

And dusty.

Very dusty.

STILL HAVEN'T FOUND IT!

Is it worth it? To look AGAIN? I can't buy it. really. It is [mildly] explicit. Okay very explicit. But if my dad already owns it, it makes it all better.


I should just buy it.


ACKKKK.


(they don't sell it clean. I knew this already. it sucks. IF ONLY GREEN DAY WEREN'T SO.... AGAINST LIKE, CENSORSHIP. I mean really, I would HAPPILY buy this from you. BUUTTTTTT NOOOOO.






Okay i think I'm gonna look again. No. First I'm gonna ask my dad how sure he is he ever got it. Then I'm going to ask him if he could buy it.

Did you know that it is a Broadway Musical? Haha rannndoomm. BUT it is.


Am I being an American Idiot for not buying the stupid cd? Or am I avoiding being an American Idiot by NOT paying for it when I might already have it. (because of the whole American merchandise stuff that's useless and whatever.)

Hmm interesting question.

I don't actually care though because now I feel spiderwebs on my neck. eehhhhhhh.


DON'T WANNA BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT ANOTHER NATION CONTROLLED BY THE MEDIA.


Where is that freaking cd?!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hate that grimy feeling on your hands! Like today, we were hanging up the Shakespeare posters for English, and my hands were all gummy from folding tape on them.

    ReplyDelete