Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Author of the Moment: Meg Cabot

Meg Cabot.

Okay, I don't even know where to start. She is amazing. She has like ZILLIONS of YA books. ZILLIONS.

However....


Um....

The book that gets her a spot on the Author of a Moment list is not in the YA section. It's in the F section, which is adult fiction. Well for those of you who know her style in the YA section, you'll understand why I had the "...."'s. Ahem.

BUT SHE IS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO GOOD. So the book was this series called Queen of Babble. That's the first one. The second is Queen of Babble in the Big City. And the one that got her on my list is Queen of Babble Gets Hitched. OH MY GOD THAT BOOK IS SO GOOD. So good. But don't read it because I don't want you to think bad things of me.

She also wrote the famous Princess Diaries series, which I did like. And American Girl- which is very cool, and it's sequel Ready or Not, which is.... less so for reasons I shall not mention. Jinx..... the Mediator series (which I still need to read in order I've only read like the 5th) oh, and of course, Teen Star or something like that and Avalon High. She's just really good- her characters are really relatable (though they are total girl books- so to my guy followers, really, don't ever be caught reading one) and the problems are EXCITING IN A GIRLY WAY. Total light, fun, reading that makes you kinda jealous of the happy ending but very very entertaining. QUEEN OF BABBLE GETS HITCHED. remember, don't read it. thank you. but it's seriously good.

No comments:

Post a Comment