Saturday, November 6, 2010

Finally, Finally

Hey guys, I finally got around to taking some pictures of my sister's christmas and birthday presents. It took so long because, as I'm sure you've hear me say before, the only camera in the entire house is my dad's phone.




This dress is ALL HELD TOGETHER BY ONE BUTTON IN THE FRONT. It's only one piece. And it was just this awesome series of mistakes that ended up looking really cool.


This is so so pretty. You could wear it tucked in or not- personally, I like it tucked in, but with a pair of her other pants (that Emma already has- I'm NOT making pants) it would probably look better untucked.



Yes, I know, the sleve isn't finished. Don't yell at me, seriously. Keep in mind that this is birthday, and her birthday isn't until January. So yeah. I really like that jacket, but the skirt is a little big I need to take it in a bit. I like the stripes though.








Enter: Christmas. I decided to have a Harry potter theme because my sister's obsessed.





So I made a Gryffindor Robe, a wand, and A BOOK. Very very proud of my book:















I love it so much. Anyway, I've spent so long formatting these pictures into this post and it's gonna end up looking like crap anyway, because the editing window is a different size than the actual post size. I could always change the post size, but really, who does that?

Do you like my Christamas and Birthday presents? please note that I haven't gone crazy, and the doll is not my sister Emma. That is her American Girl Doll, or as she and her friends call it, their 'Mericans. Her name is Elizabeth. And all Emma's been wanting for Christmas this year, and all I would ever get her really, because it's so much fun, is American Girl Doll clothes. I hope she likes them!

4 comments:

  1. Dearest Olivia,
    You are amazing.
    I am in love with your creative skill.
    I also hate you for your creative skill.
    This blog-y-thing prooves your certified asianess.

    -fellow, yet jealous asian

    ReplyDelete
  2. God.... I agree. I'm jealous of how SUPER MEGA FOXY AWESOME HAWT these & you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How old is this sister? I assume she doesn't read the blog... right?

    I am LOVING the Harry Potter outfit and the AWESOME book!!!! I totally want one. (The book, that is. Harry Potter outfits we've already got a house full of.)

    Tres cool.

    ReplyDelete