Friday, June 11, 2010

THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!

THE HUNDRETH POST CELEBRATION POST!!!!!!!!





I started writing this post awhile ago, on the 10th.
So it is a LONG post. Just keep reading, just keep reading, what do we do we read, read.


Okay back on topic....

IT'S MY HUNDRETH POST!!! And it's only been like three-ish months! This means that there were some days that I posted more than once. My mom says this is obnoxious of me, but it is my job to agree to disagree with her.

I can't believe that I have written 100 posts. So exciting! I wonder how many, like, mattered. Like with words and stuff. Not like the contests ones and whatever.

HEY! I can check!

About thirtyish were unnecessary. Ugh. Ally, it was all your contests fault. And my stupid need to beg for comments. On my THIRD post? No one even read it then! Why would I even expect comments? I was so stupid... Back in April...

So I have had 70 worthwhile posts. that's exciting. And you guys who started following me early on- I love you all. I couldn't tell you WHO you are, but I love you. Not the early followers like Viktor, however, who I forced to follow and never actually read it. But it's okay because if the people like you weren't following then I would only have like ten followers. Which wouldn't make me nearly as happy.




Next up on my list of what I need to talk about here is how many words I have. Owen did this when he got what, 48 posts? He had 16,196 (I will round to 16000 words) at 48 posts (I'll round to 50). So that fraction is 16000/50. That is 320 words per post. So what I need to find is if the ratio/ fraction is the same or close so I can see how much I write.
I have words too.
I... ahem... have 23377 words. Round to 25000. 100 posts. So that's 250 per post. UGHHH I didn't beat him. Well whatever. It's okay. That's still a lot of words, right? Totally. Totally. 25000. Hmm. How many pages is that. I wonder...






part two


Now for the real party


before I start this party, I would like to say that I don't know any other way to make the font bigger. What I did here was HTML, so it's like HTML, words then the ending thing, /HTML. Is there a faster way? and I don't even know if his works. HOW DO YOU DO IT!???!

Happy Birthday to you...
And many moreeee

oooh maybe I'll have a 200 post celebration! Wait no, I don't like that number. 250th post. Yes. That will be exciting. But now we are focused on 100.

100 is the number between 99 and 101. It's value is 100. It's place on the timeline is 100. It is the first whole number with three digits. Do not bother correcting me on these things even if I am wrong, because it's my hundredth post and I can say what I want.

100th posts are epic. So are the people who write them. So I am epic. adoring followers/subjects, you all strive to be as epic as me. STRIVE. To be as epic as me. It is an almost impossible task but it is worth it. Wow it's fun to write this. And again, if you find it rude how I am telling you to strive to be as cool as me, I repeat: this is MY celebration. MINE! Therefore I am awesome.

What would really be awesome would be if you all have 100th post parties. All you have to do is post 100 posts! Which is actually pretty easy I did it in a few months.



Now we shall commence with dancing.

LA La LAAA LALALA LaAAaAAaaaa daaa DAaAaAaAAAa fa la la la laaa da da kaa laaaaaaaaaa

Aren't I a great singer? And dancer too. If you couldn't tell (silly people for not seeing through the computer screen) I was dancing with all of you guys. We were at a school dance but it was better. It was very exciting. I'm so glad you were all there.

Now I will get presents! Who got my blog a present? Comment it on!!! If 5 of you give my blog an imaginary gift I'll eat cake! Edit: WE'LL eat cake!! Imaginary cake, of course.

Oh my god this is STILL the hundredth post. What else do people do at parties? We already ate cake. Um. And presents. And dancing. Ans we sung happy birthday even though it's more if an anniversary, wouldn't you think? Yeah. Hm what should we do... Oh truth or dare! No actually I hate truth or dare never mind. Ummmm ummmmm oh come on I don't want this party to end I said it would go on for a long time and this isn't that big yet.

We could watch a movie? But that's not very exciting. Uhhhh I really don't know what to do.








So I've decided that although Owen is so much more amazing for making his posts double the length, It's okay because I've done double the amount. So it's all good. Yes. And that is what I learned from those amazing pictures. Did you enjoy the pictures? I decided it was better than a movie.

I think I'm going to end the post now. I hope you enjoyed my celebration and DON'T FORGET TO GIVE ME A PRESENT! Comment it on!! Love ya!!! And you all better get to one hundred also!

4 comments:

  1. I'm ALMOST to 100. And I got your blog a cloud. ^_~ It's iridescent white, like someone took a paintbrush, dipped it in whipped cream, and swirled it across the sky.

    Hey, an airplane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an amazing party olivia..... I only have like 16 posts but then again I am almost never home but anyway I got you a clout maker only because vivien moved away and therefore I have no clouting partner unless you wanna be my clouting partner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be your clout partner, Brie. Just remember- I broke up with you awhile ago. So don't start assuming. Haha :)

    Thank you guys for the fantastic gifts. Sophia, you need to paint it in a basement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got you Viktor. HAaaa I win. I also got you an enormous box of pins and some Doritos. But I think I'll save some of the gifts for Christmas. So, Viktor. He's yours for a month or so.

    Do what you will with that.....

    >:D

    ReplyDelete