Thursday, January 20, 2011

The End of the World (part two) makes me cry. Just a little. Just a little.

Not trying to give anything away.
Fantastic Book.
Read it, please, would you?
These are some of the places where I cried. Well, teared up and choked a little. Got sad. Not cried. I saved that for the end. And this morning, in homebase, when talking about it. Ah, Rudy. I didn't put that, the most devastating part, up here. I would've gotten water on the camera if I tried. Plus it gives too much away. Something about a kiss. Something about a saumench.






It was a monday, and they walked on the tightrope to the sun. Hair the color of lemons. Oh, crucified christ, Rudy. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. I've actually done this before. There will be a lot of Book Thief tributes on this blog, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment