Sunday, July 10, 2011

JESSIE BRING MY CELL CHARGER ON FRIDAY

the venn diagram of "boys who don't like smart girls" and "boys you don't want to date" is a CIRCLE


John Green rules. He's the best. Ever. Probably. 


On another note, I'm sorry for my posts not really being as regular as I would like. I mean, you probably don't care, but it's something that I wish I did more of. Writing is good. So yeah, I apologize. 


On another another note, HARRY POTTER AHAHASDHIFOJWERIOJKLSDFJSKLJFSKdjf sorry had to get that out of my system. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! So excited. I watched 4 hours of the live premiere (only exaggerating by 15 minutes) and yeah, it was amazing. Sigh. I'm so freaking excited.


I have some things I want to post here, but I need to find a camera. I'll be back. In maybe a few minutes/hours.

3 comments:

  1. John Green is so amazing. Was I the one to tell you about him? I can't even remember anymore who told who, it kind of started spreading to everyone because of how awesome he is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you maybe bring my blazer tomorrow? If not, I can wait until school starts, I won't really need it.

    ReplyDelete