Sunday, July 25, 2010

A SHOUTOUT!

Hey, um, Ms. Lory-Moran, um, so, yeah.

hi.

I would like you to know that my family (namely, my brother) is quoting you on an almost DAILY BASIS. IS THAT THE RIGHT TYPE OF THE WORD BASIS? ANYWAY. Yeah. He is. Um. Whenever we feel the urge to say anything in that annoying valleygirl/preppy/chick voice, we have to say "I like so totally USED to do math."

Unsurprisingly, this happens often in my house.

So, yeah, i just wanted to tell you that you are famous. HOW DOES IT FEEL???? Hahaha....




I like so totally USED to do math.... yeah, like, 4.. plus 4.... equals 2...

1 comment:

  1. See, this is the danger of being a teacher. Every little phrase that spontaneously comes out of your mouth can then be immortalized on the internet or become part of some family's nightly dinner conversations. *shaking head* Too much power. Too, too much power...

    ReplyDelete