Monday, July 19, 2010

St. Thomas Pictures

I'm going to try and get through this with as little captions and explanations as possible. These are some of the pictures from St. Thomas.


Palm Tree

How does this compare to that other picture I showed you guys awhile ago?

Sapphire beach.



This is Sapphire, the condos and stuff.

Sapphire, explained.


The Evil Iguana that jumped my cousin Tristen. He was like, clawing at him and stuff. It was so scary.


Emma and Rachel, the two new besties. Cousins born within a week of each other but never met each other.

My cousin Jack singing "Giggle giggle" to the tune of Mama Mia in Bohemian Rhapsody. Yeah, we're weird.


Tristen, the dude who was jumped by the iguana.






That is my kinda uncle- my aunt's boyfriend- picking up the lady on stilts. "He looks like a strong man" she had said while forcing him to come up on the stage.



These are my cousins. ALL OF MY FIRST COUSINS. this is the first time we are all in the same place. You may or may not notice that Jack and Ethan aren't there- that's because they are my step-first cousins, and step on the side of the family that is not the same as my grandma. confusing, yes? but whatever.

Okay, so from left to right:
Emma, Me, Rachel (parent/s: Uncle Jeffery), Grandma Jo, Ben, Tristen (parent/s: Aunt Lisa and her boyfriend, Dave)



there were more pictures, taken from the iphone, but they don't seem to be working on this computer. whatever. but you should've seen the view from our apartment... oh my god.... well whatever. Hope this satisfied your need for the caribbean for the summer. i wish you all could meet my cousins, they are really really awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment