Monday, January 10, 2011

Atlantic Complex

ARTEMIS FOWL.

YAYYYYYYY love love i love him and he's fifteen now, you know, reasonably old enough for an imaginary character deserving of girls in love with him in the real world.

It wasn't a very cool place to end the book, you know. I won't ruin it for any of you, but it doesn't leave him feeling completely fabulous. And now I need to read the next one, which I don't even know exists. Stupid authors. I have to wait until NEXT OCTOBER for the third leviathan, and now this. (guess what I have now!! Genius wars! You know I've had some awesome books to read if I haven't gotten arOund to that yet)

So yeah, Artemis Fowl. HE GOES CRAZY! I can tell you this without feeling guilty because someone told me before I read it too. He goes crazy and starts counting by fives! Words! Multiple personalities! Crazy! Artemis fowl!
He never struck me as a mentally diseased man, actually, in fact it was kind of dissapointing. All I wanted was for him to get all ah-mazing and go out with that Minerva girl, but no, that's not gonna HAPPEN, is it. Haha.

I'm quite shallow with books. You should've seen me with Leviathan. I was like, "Come ON he doesn't even know that she's a GIRL yet." Duuudeeee.

Another interesting thing about Artemis Fowl is that you can totally tell that Eoin went on a Douglas Adams fest before writing And Another Thing (which he wrote when Adams died before finishing HHGTTG) and so now the writing sounds kinda Douglas Adams wanna be, a little. Which makes me sad because colfer is/was SO GOOD funny. It's still good... Just I can somehow hear the Adams behind it. Weird, I know.

Love Artrmis, love him. He's like, the coolest, ever. Epic evil geniuses turned good turned crazy are HOT, man.

I'm becoming pretty weird with my book crushes. Some day I'll realize that these people aren't real and I will be very very sad. Until then, I'll just shove that logic to the back of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment