Sunday, January 23, 2011

Things Running Around My Head

Don't you feel foolish?

But I had a butt trumpet. My butt went "boop boop, boop boop,"

Love. I put my faith in love. I followed where it led. To my personal circle of hell. It has not worked out well. I wish that I were dead.

I am Number Four

WHO LOOKS STUPID NOW? YOU DO!

Just OH OH OH OH oh much better.

Even though I was blind before...

And that red head. Um. Mary Jane. She's really fond of him.

Atlantis Complex onetwothreefourfive

This is weird. It's weird. Very weird. Freaking weird.

I............. have become. Comfortably Numb.

I used to shiver like that. "I have no heat, I told y-" I used to sweat. . "I got a cold" Uh huh.

Vot is between you and Hermy-oh-ninny?

Say YES, Vanessa, YES, I must confess of my obsession.

To the WINDOWWWWWWW to the WALL (to the wall) "What are you doing?"

With the chance you've been given how can you not be, driven as hell?
I'm going to put it on that internet site, what's it called? "Youtube." Right, youtube.

Ohmygod, ohmygod you guys!

In cyberland we only drink. DIET COKE, COKE, COKE

Dobby never meant to killl.... Dobby only meant to maim, or seriously injure.

Haven't seen it in awhile since she brought you down.

With a french ambassadors daughter in her dorm room at Miss Porters. And you?

We've got these days of summer to remind us of each other.

So **** YOU, Draco, how's THAT for a happy thought!?! (hahahahhahahahahahhahahah)

I"M IN A RAGE! THIS IS THE MADDEST I"VE EVER BEEN.

Hey isn't this e-e-easy

I like being with you.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.

London is drowning and I... I live by the RIVER...

Run and tell that!

Can anyone name all of the references? Just wondering. Also, I feel like no one reads this anymore. Is there anybody out there?

6 comments:

  1. Is there anybody out there?

    what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron, everyone knows that the internet is a physical place. Duh. Plus, it's another reference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is weird. It's weird. Very weird. Freaking weird.---Rent!

    I used to shiver like that. "I have no heat, I told y-" I used to sweat. . "I got a cold" Uh huh.---RRRRENT!

    To the WINDOWWWWWWW to the WALL (to the wall) "What are you doing?" ---The proposal??

    Run and tell that!---not run and tell dad! Lol Hairspray


    Ok that was pretty good.

    Do I get a prize or something?
    In cyberland we only drink. DIET COKE, COKE, COKE---MORE RENT

    With a french ambassadors daughter in her dorm room at Miss Porters. And you?---With Ninet Himmelfarb, the Rabi's daughter at the Scarsdale Jewish Community Center.(RENT!!!!!!)

    Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. ---the book thief i think, because you always write about it

    ReplyDelete
  4. the "Ok that was pretty good.

    Do I get a prize or something?" was sposed to go at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vot is between you and Hermy-oh-ninny?

    um yeah it's just HARRY POTTER.

    Dobby never meant to killl.... Dobby only meant to maim, or seriously injure.

    UM HARRY POTTER.

    Haven't seen it in awhile since she brought you down.

    COUNTRY MUSIC

    Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.

    Only THE BOOK THIEF. Not LIKE ITS THE BEST BOOK EVER OR ANYTHING

    I am Number Four

    I AM NUMBER FOUR.

    But I had a butt trumpet. My butt went "boop boop, boop boop,"

    ONLY A LITTLE DISTURBED RIGHT NOW, OLIVIA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you feel foolish?

    Draco

    But I had a butt trumpet. My butt went "boop boop, boop boop,"

    Snape

    I am Number Four

    I am number four?

    WHO LOOKS STUPID NOW? YOU DO!

    Lupin <333

    Atlantis Complex onetwothreefourfive

    Artemis Fowl Atlantis Complex

    I............. have become. Comfortably Numb.

    Uhhh The pink floyd song?

    Vot is between you and Hermy-oh-ninny?

    Uhh VIKTOR KRUM!! oh im so smart

    Say YES, Vanessa, YES, I must confess of my obsession.

    Joey Richter <3

    To the WINDOWWWWWWW to the WALL (to the wall) "What are you doing?"

    The Proposal

    Dobby never meant to killl.... Dobby only meant to maim, or seriously injure.

    DOBBY I LOVE HIM THE FIRST PART OF THE 7TH MOVIE

    Haven't seen it in awhile since she brought you down.

    Taylor Swift You Belong With Me

    We've got these days of summer to remind us of each other.

    So **** YOU, Draco, how's THAT for a happy thought!?! (hahahahhahahahahahhahahah)

    Harry avpm of course :)

    I"M IN A RAGE! THIS IS THE MADDEST I"VE EVER BEEN.

    Harry also avpm :)

    Hey isn't this e-e-easy

    Taylor Swift again You Belong With Me

    I like being with you.

    MAMD!!!!

    Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.

    The Book Thief <3

    Run and tell that!

    Hairspray


    c'mon. i deserve props.

    ReplyDelete