Sunday, January 30, 2011

MUSICALTSAMUSICALTSAMUSICAL

So I was totally and completley happy the other day, and now I'm totally and completely depressed. Funny how things change.

I don't think I can do TSA. I appreciate your faith in me, Aaron, but I don't think that I have enough motivation for missing two meetings (out of two) a week and making them up when I should be what, doing my earth science homework? Protecting my sanity? Plus it's not nice to anyone.

I need someone to help me decide which one to drop. I don't know if I am even considering dropping the play yet. I need to get rid of one of them. And I really have no idea which would be more fun, which would me better, which I would regret LESS. Because I would regret them both. I'm already regretting having to choose. I'm already regretting losing these opportunities. TSA- to make things and design things and become friends with new people and closer to people I don't see as often as I wish. To make things and design things and then MAKE THINGS and do things that I will need forever and ever and even do professionally, hopefully someday. Or the musical- probably the last time I will get into one, honestly. At least with a decent part. And to stay friends with all of my friends and the people in 6th and 7th grade who don't know me yet and to whom I would like to be the new Annie and Joasia.

This is one of the worst- NO, it is the worst- decision I have had to make in my entire life EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER. I'm going to DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE life sucks.

I guess I could do TSA next year? But who knows if I'll just put that off too. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2 comments:

  1. Of COURSE I'm biased, but I think you have to consider everything. How much does either take each week? Which do you have more fun at, when you are actually there?

    Also: the shows at IHS are intense. do you want to become a serious-er drama person and commit a lot to them, or will you want to do TSA at the high school? If so, I would recommend doing the musical (yeah I'm biased) and doing TSA next year. This may be the last time you do a school show, and I think you would miss it if you decided to drop it.

    HOWEVER. Ultimately your decison.

    Aww, look at me, bein all mature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend. I don't know what you want to do, but it's your choice, OF COURSE you know what I want you to do but hey. I can kick it with Teng Ru, AND I think you should do what you think is right. Either way.

    ReplyDelete