Friday, January 28, 2011

Reasons for Happiness

Everyone is so happy! Including me.

1. VIVADATE HAS FINALLY BEEN DECIDED ON!
2. I'm finally going to see The Social Network, which I've been wanting to see for ever and ever and ever.
3. There isn't going to be a math test tomorrow! Yes! Yes! Yes! Midterms: over.
4. I'm supposed to be "very happy" about the grade I got, according to Mr. McGrath's email (yeah, Meghan- he did send me one) which only makes me more curious, but still.
5. My bff the closet genius.
6. My bffs who cane to the SOCK HOP with the little children.
7. Movies. Movies rock.
8. THE MUSICAL! STORY TELLER NUMBER TWO! Because, you know, my dominant friend is number one. But it's good to be friends with the dominant people.
9. I'm reading Wicked and it's rocking my world. Yes, it's rocking my world. I WENT THERE.
10. Can I just summarize: vivadates, social network, no school and no tests tomorrow, bffs, movies, islands, books.


Life, my friends, is good.

2 comments:

  1. OMG VIVADAATEEE
    we have been talking about it for ABOUT A YEAR AND ITS TODAY.
    The closet genius is hot. You know she is.

    ReplyDelete