Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fenergy.

Fenergy, n, 1. (common usage) Focus-Energy, being both focused on what you are doing and also loud and excited about it. Theater term, used to describe mental and physical conditions. "I don't have that much fenergy; the show isn't going to look good," or "Today we need fenergy, we should play Mirror." 2. (other usage, livvy word) Fake-Energy, pretending to have energy. What a person with fenergy really wants to do is go to sleep. People are known to go through shows, entire days, even, on fenergy alone. "Unless we get some fenergy, our show is going to suck," or "If you can't have energy, at least have fenergy."

I am surviving on fenergy, 2. It's all fake. All if it. My interior mental condition is more like: sick, tired, dead, coughing, asleep, stressed. Thanks to my almost endless supply of fenergy, I will be able to come to school tomorrow. I will see you then. Come to our show, if you would like. I mean I guess you should but. I don't know. No, actually you should be there. Yeah. It's decided. You're going.

No comments:

Post a Comment