Saturday, March 26, 2011

Magic Juice (ha)

I just watched Easy A.

The guy, Todd, he has a TBA part in the pre-preduction Thirteen Reasons Why Movie. He would make a great Clay, just saying.

Anyway.

I'm drinking battery acid/ cough drops. It's kinda weird. Well at least that is what it tastes like. According to Sofia and Ms. Cernera, I've never actually drunk battery acid (or cough drops, but I know what they taste like.) It has healing powers and I need to be healed because I am pretty sick and we have a SHOW TO PUT ON IN A FEW DAYS, CRAP. Come. Or don't. Either one. I'll hopefully be okay by then.

*wince* this is actually really sour. I don't know, lemon flavored. But I mean like, the aftertaste is like a cough drop, but a sour lemon one. I guess that's where the battery acid comes in? The before taste (like, what it tastes like on your tounge before you swallow) is actually kind of like orange pinnapple juice, you know? But then it's lemony. Whatever. It has magical healing powers. Mmmm.


My blog currently looks like crap now, I'm sorry, it needs a makeover BAD but I haven't had the time. Just ignore the ugly horrible gray... god. Actually I'm going to change it now to something generic. Okay.

2 comments:

  1. My mom makes me drink this really disgusting Chinese medicine. But, it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom makes me drink this really disgusting herbal remedy. But, it works. Haha : ) You better start feeling good again because if you did not come that would be a major issue.

    ReplyDelete