Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stress Levels are High

Is this normal? Is this okay? It doesn't really really seem to be getting much better. I forgot the play: it should end at around the same time as TSA architecture.

Thank god.

I also forgot homework, that goes until around the same time as end of year.

I'm very lucky I'm not Marvin, and can't think of all of this at once, or I would certainly be depressed. Right now, I just take it in small doses. It was hard to make this picture. Stressful. It didn't really help. Well, I definitely appreciate that dropping point after the 3rd quarter when procrastinating wouldn't be AS horrible. Oh god. I'm gonna die, I really am. Look at all that WHITE. Plus, all of the black is filled with "unforeseen events." So I'm pretty much booked for the rest of the year.

ps, that is a timeline. just clarifying.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh. Let's run away together. And now because of the thing at Cornell I have no clue what I want to do with my life and I wish I chose to do other things. Which most definitely does not help with our stress level.

    ReplyDelete