Thursday, April 14, 2011

Shh.... Secret

Remember that animation that we watched in Earth Science?

This.

I'm making one! Because Flash is cool! So don't tell Ms. VanVleet. Because this would make an awesome present; better than duct tape. Haha.

I'm thinking of also making one of those Mid-Latitude Low ones also. Any others that would be cool? Not something impossible, obviously.

But wouldn't that be cool? Come on, you know it is. Totally.


Shut up.

Anyway, I'm going to see Spring Showcase tomorrow, because ALLY MIRIN is in it along with other R2P people I may or may not actually know, probably not, but I like to think I do. Anyway, it's going to be awesome. And I heard that there was a Rent song and also Thriller and also THERE'S NO business like SHOW business... da da da da da daaaaaa I don't know that sonnggggg. But I have been singing it, so it'll be nice to see. I haven't ever been to a showcase before, where they do songs from musicals, and not a musical, so I'm kind of interested in how this works. Does it just go from scene to scene? Is there any dialogue? Is that spelled wrong? How do you spell it? Spell check thinks it's spelled wrong, but it doesn't know how to spell it either.

Have I mentioned how much I love spell check? Well I do. I don't know what I would do without it. I really don't.

Speaking of "I really don't," and repeating sentences in general, lets go back to something a little more nerdy (sorry Ally). I'm reading The Catcher in the Rye again and it's FANTASTIC oh my god it's amazing. He's such a liar, and so pathetic, and dorky, and awkward, and perverted, and hypocritical, and immature, and just..... all around pathetic, really. I drew a picture of him. On my note paper next to my bed (for when I need to write something down at night, for instance, page numbers, song lyrics, artists, things to look up, pictures of Holden Caufield.) Spell check thinks that that's spelled wrong too, by the way. I don't think it is.

I'm more than halfway through it, it's awesome. The writing is really amazing. Like, seriously. All the goddam phonies doing all the goddam phony things goddam. Again, that doesn't count as cursing, because I'm quoting a BOOK. And we all know that QUOTING is not the same thing. For example, saumensch.


Good bye, love you, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite.... um.... THEY SMIILEEE WHEN THEY ARE LOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
 

2 comments:

  1. I love this post :) You seemed a bit hyper though. I have a few responses.

    A) You should teach me how to use flash so that we can do animations together because then you can do one and i can do one and it's way quicker. PLUS IT'S TOTALLY AWESOME.

    B) Spell check is annoying because they always think I've spelled words wrong when I haven't.

    C) And finally, Catcher In the Rye. I have a copy and I'm planning to read it over break...so we'll have to discuss how incredibly awesome it is once I finish :)

    OH and also, Ms. Rosoff is going to do a lunch bunch book talking session about the book thief sometime in the future during 6th period. You should most definitely come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUCT TAPE IS THE BESTEST PRESENT EVER. Do NOT talk smack about my ultimate Christmas present.

    ReplyDelete