Saturday, August 14, 2010

10 Things You Don't Really Need To Know But You Will Anyway

1. The play is coming up- August 21 at 5 o'clock at the Ellis Hollow Community Center*.
2. I really need to finish my Halloween costume- it's almost SCHOOL, which means that it's almost time to actually have to think about starting it! God, I need to hurry up!
3. I found the PERFECT earrings for my costume- I got them for four dollars at an antique barn, yes barn. They are 3 hearts on top of the other- one red, one white, and one red and white swirls. Perfect.
4. I killed my mini-appendages (aka toes and fingers). Really, I did. Seriously. On my left index finger, there is this burn blister thing. Yeah, it hurts. On the index finger on my right hand, there is this knife cut thing that I got while cutting a roll. Don't ask. Yeah, it hurts too because I think there is some like dirt in it or something. Then there's my right middle finger- I picked like a hangnail to short (WHICH I HATE SO MUCH) and of course it's gonna get infected, probably. I actually kept it really clean so far but yeah... I just really don't want it to get infected cause then it would hurt more than it does now. And then on my right um.... index.... toe I actually have a band-aid (YES, I know- an actual band-aid. I HAVEN'T USED A BAND-AID IN HONEST TO GOD LIKE 3 YEARS I hate them so much) because I picked another hangnail to low... skill.... and your feet are harder to keep clean than your hands.
5. Wow, 4 was long. Um..... Oh right, on the subject of injuries I forgot to tell you guys that I KINDA got stung by a bee awhile ago. I say kinda because it didn't ever hurt, wasn't really red, and was only puffy for a day. Yeah, I'm confused too. It hurt for like a second after I got stung and then it faded and then it was just puffy the next day. Weird, right?
6. I love Texas Hold 'Em. Best. Game. Ever. Other. Than. Blokus.
7. OMG OMG OMG OMG We're getting my internet back!!!!!! Very soon!
8. I finished my NJHS Essay- should I post it here? only if you all promise not to plagiarize off me. I still have another hour of service to do, and I'm signed up for this volunteer at my church garage sale thing.
9. My brother is sleeping on the couch right now (yeah, it's 1:30) because he had a sleepover at a friends house yesterday. He got back at 10 and collapsed on the couch and we went to the farmers market and the farm (CSA) and got back and woke him up at 1 and he went back to sleep 5 minutes later. Sigh.
10. And the 10th thing you didn't really need to know but you will anyway is- I wore converse today. First time I didn't wear flip-flops all summer long. Impressive, right? I thought so too.

4 comments:

  1. Why does Ellis Hollow seem like it's its own little community? A lot of things seem to happen there- parties, plays, I don't know, it just gets mentioned a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because us Northeasters kind of mutually passively hate each other.
    The "I'm so going to get into Harvard before you do" kind of people.
    *waves* ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha.... Sophie, I was going to put the address there but I didn't have time. I'll post it later.

    ReplyDelete