Saturday, August 21, 2010

So freaking amazing

...Hello everyone? Hello...

Oh. My. God. I am so happy and proud of everyone and myself too. I need to acknowledge all these wonderful actors. They rock. 

...Hello, welcome to the 2nd annual...

Ivy- holy crap you are fantastical I love you so much. Your character was great and you made it better. 

...our second annual production...

Ben- um, hi, brother, you did really well. I cant believe how well you knew your lines and how well you said them. Fine I could believe. 

...production of sleeping beauty...

Kayla- your fake boobs were falling out aka, what, eloras shorts? were showing. Haha I love you kaylaaaaa markwardttttt queen of the kremlin (the dress style) with the balloons on the side and the... Stuffing.

...we hope you...

Elora- I know you say you aren't that comfortable with the whole acting thing, but no, I don't believe it. You made a great flora. Love yaaaassss. And join the musical! Or play! But you can sing, which I know from the five hour long (until eleven, baby) cast party.

...hope you enjoy it...

Sophie- you've gotten so much better since last year! You were fabulous! I love how perfect that whole throwing of the dresses was, you were really good at that. And everything else! Love you.

... Enjoy it as much as we did...

Grace- you did fanatic. I shouldn't use that word so often, because it's meaning has diminished. You did fawesome. Totally. I love you! 

...we did and are...

Emma (my sister, not Ivys sister) don't tell anyone but you might've done the best. You were also like the second youngest onstage. The way you said your lines (and of course the lines themselves, thank you) and your hand movements and poses were all so fabulously Emma and yet more. You were great. I love you. We need to finish reading Harry potter. 

...Thanks to everyone who helped out...

Anna- ANNA! I'm so proud of you! You totally kicked that easel! And you were just generally great, you sexy evil fairy you. You were good at the evil parts and the yelling and just being overall... Evil. I love you Anna!

...helped out from the script to the...

Kyle markwardt: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's all I have to say. No, wait. Theres more. HA you wanna go HA let's go, now! HA two.. Four... Uh... 6... Your gonna die if you lose! Thumb wrestle! Now! HA rapping....... Haha..... Love ya.

...to the script to the set to the props to crew...

Jakob markwardt: I wish I had given you a way bigger part you deserved it. When you kidnapped Kyle it was very believable... Like you've done it before... Many times... Haha. You were a great owl and thug and yes, that's a compliment, and generally fun to hang out with. Love you.

...Namely, Colleen Kearns, Jess Mitchel, and Sophia Shi...

Emma sh- you have such a pretty voice it's like an angel. You're sooo good! I love you so much! And your crying/screaming/behaving like a stereotypical 16 year old was so fantabulous.

...anyway....

Max sheiman- great job. You were really good at why you did and you said all your lines perfectly. Love you.

...we worked very hard on it...

Alex wolczanski- wow, who knew you could be such a sarcastic bastard? Haha. You were great as the role of narrator/sarcastic bastard and you said all your lines perfectly, especially "wow, he got you really wet ,gives towl," haha love you.

...and I hope you enjoy the show!


God this feeling rocks. It was so goooddddddd and though it wasn't I guess as obvious as last time but I actually had a bigger part (or responcibility in it)of it than last year and im so happy it was so amazing. Directing is awesome I'm totally going to do that. Yeah, that's not a competitive business at all. 


To conclude- I love life and I haven't been this happy, loving, and content since... probably never.

Love you all.

Love, livvy.

4 comments:

  1. :) It was GREAT. Can I help with next year's play? Even if it's in the most miniscule, unimportant way possible, like doing errands or something. >_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too. It was amazing. But really, I don't love you. Because I hate the world =) You forgot- 6 um 7, 8? oh whatever. looser is banished to siberia. hahahhahahahhahaha. that was amazing. oh. and also i don't know if he'll see this, but thanks kyle for saving me there. and saving emma too. hahah. "this sucks. can you let me out now?" NO! mwhahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... I'm gonna miss this. I hope we continue next year! I think when I'm in high school I should run a theater camp at the community center for little kids. Well, they will be little to me.

    It's just such a great (and big- bigger to me than everyone else) part of the summer and I can't wait. I hope Kyle does it next year but he probably won't. UGH I CANT WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would run a camp with you. If you wanted me to help...

    ReplyDelete