Monday, August 16, 2010

Things to do before leaving the stinking dentist and going to the pool with anna

Cut fridge boxes and put green, brown, yellow paint in a bin

Look at script again and try and figure out where to put A Drunken servant scene or just how to convince mom to use animals instead

Fight scene

Sets and props- look at list and cross off what people will bring

Acknoledge these people- tell them to bring stuff to next rehearsal (today or tommorow?) 

I don't know if people are bringing costumes today or not- will it be too distracting. They are already distracted enough

Make sure soph and maybe ally can come 21 at 5

Talk to others and make sure they might go to a wednesday or thursday practice in addition. 

Should I run a lines meeting? Though they should just know them already

Talk to Anna, make sure we're still on and ask how well she is with lines.



 
Sent from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. You should totally put the performance on YouTube, like one of those private videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would but I haven't asked anyone yet and I would just put it on my profile- where everyone can see it. Not that I have too many followers, but I don't know hardly any of them so it's kinda creepy. Could you have some vids private and some public?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like something Jacob did. You need to know the URL for the video in order to watch it.

    ReplyDelete