Friday, August 13, 2010

Um. Well. So. Is this a title?

Does anyone like my new blog background? I suddenly got bored of the one that I've had for what, like, a few MONTHS, and I changed it. Is this okay, do you think? Do you have any better suggestions?

I have so much stuff I need to post up here, and I really don't want to do it all in one post but I will anyway. So sorry people- I know how much it sucks.

So as some of you know but probably not many of you I was at a lake house at Keuka (QKA) lake this past week with the Sheimans. Ivy is beast. She is THE EPITOME of amazing, beast, epic, awesome, cool, great, exciting, fun, and fantastic. Ivy, if you are reading this.... um actually I don't know how to finish that sentence, because she probably isn't reading this. But still. Um. Our week at Keuka was pretty fun; I love cayaks. They are so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have rediscovered them. The time I had discovered them (without the re) was in Maine and I FELL IN LOVE. And then I fell out of love but NOW I'M BACK. They are just so awesome, and it feels great to move across the water like that. And steering them is fun- I can turn so fast!!!!!!!!!!!! That's part of the fun, the control you have over them. What's that horse sport thing? With fancy loops and whatever? Oh, dressage, right? Yeah, they should have dressage for cayaks. I would totally participate. :)

I'm having technology issues. You already know that my real computer (well, not mine) momentarily (well, more than MOMENTarily, more like for a few weeks now) can't go on the internet at all, and so I've been trying to post some old writings but I cant. It also means that I have to send out all my important emails from my dad's old laptop. Keyword- old. It's still very slow even after emptying it of pretty much everything. Um, even internet. So now it's on this REALLY WEIRD msn or something internet. Which brings us to our next technology problem- the internet keeps crashing. It keeps saying "We're sorry, but MSN needs to restart internet. Any unsaved work may not be saved." WHICH SUCKS. so yeah. ANDDDDDDD my backup-backup email and blogger thing is my ipod. It's getting slowwww. And I don't know why- I've only had it for like half a year. When I'm typing all you hear is that click click click and the screen freezes and then like five minutes later the words show up (that's what used to be happening with this laptop, by the way, but it got better when we deleted everything.) So we better get the router back on my NORMAL computer so that I can actually do stuff. Before this laptop dies and before my ipod.... no, I'm not going there.



Sorry for the blabbing. There was more that I wanted to say but I dont feel like typing it now, I've just typed for a long long time. So maybe I'll tell you later. And hey- sarah nixon- are you there? Because I told you to come here? Did you get it?


Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment