Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sorry, friends.

My computer is broken. Well, correction: The computer is not mine. And it's not broken. OUR computer's internet router thing is broken. So I can't go on the internet, which means I've been reading all my emails and blogs and crap on my IPOD. Now I had this genius idea to go on MY (yes, my. well no. nevermind.) old laptop from my dad (see, not my) and type on there! This would've been an amazing idea if all the stuff I wanted to post up here was not on the computer that DOESN'T GO ON THE INTERNET ANYMORE. So I can't even email myself the stuff to post on here. You don't know how hard it's been. Really. I'm being serious.

hipstermusings.blogspot.com

Check out that site- I've been reading it on my ipod and I adore it. I really like her writing and it's cool to see what she wears. I found it from Tavi's site, (tavi is this famous person at this blog and she's in like teen vouge and whatever. I don't like her style as much as Isabel (from hipstermusings.blogspot.com) but whatever. Fashion blogging- yet another thing I could spend hours looking at.

I've been reading all these inspirational blogs lately. Well, fashion blogs. And it got me sad because this blog a) doesn't have giant following and b) i'm not inspired enough to do somehting like that and c) this blog doesn't have a theme- I just write what I want. So I don't know if that's a problem or not. But I do wish that I could be a fashion blogger. Alas, there aren't even any thrift stores (that I've heard of) around here, so wow, that's pathetic, and wow, I don't think I could be a fashion blogger if I tried and if there WAS clothes around here. Sigh, I guess I'll stick to whatever-i'm-doing-now.

I have so much stuff to post! Really! But it's all on the computer that I can't get anything off of (and I cant burn it to a disk because this computer doesn't take disks because it's LIKE THAT.) so yeah. Oh right, I have one thing from my ipod a few days ago.


The Idealist's Ideal Lunch
1. It involves pesto.
2. The pesto is stirred in to penne and sprinkle cheese (yes, sprinkle) is added.
3. There is also chicken.
4. Sometimes, the idealist will cut
The chicken up and stir it in to the penne, pesto, an sprinkle cheese (yes, sprinkle).
5. For the daring idealist, add broccoli, making the dish Pesto Penne Pasta Primevera With Chicken.
6. Ideally, you would eat it.
7. The idealist has achieved perfection! Which is the point of being an idealist, so good for you!





Yumm.....


Oooh, right! Play practice tomorow!!!! I wonder how it's going to go....... actually, I don't want to know. I don't know how I'm going to get through it. I think we'll do a read through, but I don't know if I should do that after or before we talk about sets and props. After, because we only have two hours and that's more important to talk about before our week long hiatus. lalala. We better get everything done in time. No one came to the last meeting, well read through, not meeting. Sigh.

Well, hopefully we'll get a new router soon and I can post some of the other stuff I'm working on. It's sad not having a working computer. Sad. And sad how sad I am about it. Sad.

3 comments:

  1. You should call them. Even if it's so 1990's. It achieves the following:
    a) You know that they got the message;
    b) Because you know they got the message, it pressures them into obeying you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I meant to call them before the read through because I kinda sent the email out the day of... but this will be better because half the cast is back from vacation and talked to me recently so they will PROBABLY come other than anna, but that's okay because she told me already so it's an excused absence :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Canadian fashion bloggers rock. canadiaaa

    ReplyDelete