Sunday, May 22, 2011

Maybe I'll read Twilight, that's always good.

I didn't watch a movie this weekend. Weird, I know. Instead I read Be More Chill (again) (awesome book) (I know, a book, right? Weird). It was good, again. Not as good as the first few times DRAMATIC SIGH. I need something excellent to read. Anyway. It was good. I like Jeremy. He's cool. This time, reading it, I realized that Christine is a jerk. I don't like her. Especially this one part, at the end, when she says: "If you weren't so DUMB, I would've liked it," while crying and running away. Jerk. I really like Rich. He's cool. Did he actually die at the end? It wasn't clear. How I read it the first time was that Jake died and Rich survived. Anyone remember? If you don't, then you should definitely read the book.

I went to a Suffer-Jets game (roller derby). It was awesome! I want to have a roller derby picnic now and watch a game with all of YOU because it's such a cool game. It's like... Actually, it's not really like any other sport, so I can't really compare. Maybe like hockey-football-speed skating? Don't judge. Plus they all have awesome names. MaMadusa. Fat Dracula. BeeBee Gunn. Poison Ivy (my 3rdgradefriend Ivy plays in the junior league).

It's so cool.

What else did I want to talk about..... Uh...... I'll remember later. Also, I'm getting better at typing on my iPod. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment