Monday, May 2, 2011

Oh My Dead God cont.

So this is the comment I posted on Adri's blog. It was very long, I'm sorry, but I did realize it and shut up. Eventually. Read her post as well so you know what im talking about. my favorite quotes that I remember are gonna be at the bottom.

Oh my dead adri I hate you I was going to have this exact same post.

WASNT IT FREAKING AMAZING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I kinda liked how it wasn't just a total joke, I mean, it was a little disapounting at first but its just fantastic. The music rules. I bought the album already, you know it's number FIVE on iTunes? FIVE!!!! go starkid!

And it is that girl from MAMD. I think so, anyway. And the robot, you know, MEGAGIRL, LOVE, was a Hot Girl from Tanyas hot girls in little white lie.

It was amazing. Starkid is great. Makes me wanna move to Chicago.

Okay, so it's also amazing how hot all of the guys got. Joe Moses!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! And Joey Richter, oh my freaking deadgod (officially need to say that from now on, remember.) he can SING and he's GORGEOUS. and Joe Walker, which we knew already, but he's not a girl/a man in a bromance/ an actual, physical, dick so it's totally INSANE. I dont think they should kiss though, he seemed too old. They should NOT have put that grey in his hair!

I love Tootsie Noodles. Where I come from, your first name is what you do, and my second name is what you like. Tootsie Megagirl. AWWWWWW.

I think this musical should be on broadway. Not enough songs though, I agree. There like, wasn't even a finale. On the cd. There's like 10 songs.


JUNIOR IS THE SEXIEST MAN EVER I LOVE BRIAN HOLDEN HE AND DYLAN SAUNDERS WERE THE BEST THINGS ABOUT THE SHOW. and Joe walker and Lauren Lopez, her part should have had more significance. This is the longest comment ever and I will continue it on my own blog. Sorry. Hahahaha. I love that you loved it. Are you gonna be at school tomorrow?

-comment ends here-

So i would just like to say that I actually watched AVPM again also, actually the night before Starship, and I didn't know. Weird, huh? But anyway, I'd like to say some quotes from that too. Maybe just a few, because this should be about starship.

"but I heard that you were--"
"...destroyed...? ....yeah."

"I'm going to show you what you have to do. Watch- very- carefully-" *dies*

"CRUCIO!"
"Ah hah... Eh... Ow!"

"What the f-- are you on about?!"

"DIE..., bitch."

"Harry, have you ever heard of a love shield?"
"Um, no, but it sounds kinda fruity..."

Okay I'll stop now. Now back to starship.

Quotes:

A lot of them Lindsey and Adri have already said on buzz/blogger so I won't say ALL of them.
My favorite running quote is the dead god one, and so I guess I have to somewhat explain the context. God is dead, science killed him. This play takes place in the future. Explained. There.

pretty much anything that comes out of Lauren Lopez's mouth. Adri, I approve of your fanclub. SOMEBODY HELP ME FIND THIS MOVIE THAT SHE WAS IN! it was called passenger seat or something and it was about how she and her friend how on a road trip with the dead body of their other friend and. I. Need. To. See. It.

"We've got a saying from where I come from too, bug. God save the queen. Lucky for ms, god is dead.

"And Junior just wanted me for my body. Not my MIND."

Damn that GLEE, they're always making hideous abominations of everything!

Somebody really f-firetrucked up!

By the way, that's AJ Holmes, who was the heart in MAMD and played piano and wrote some of the AVPM/S music.(quotes are over told you I don't know much yet). He's not new. However there's nothing wrong with being new. Roach is amazing oh my freaking dead god. amazing. I think he's the only new one though now that I think about it. February was SO Tiff. Totally. And Megagirl was that one girl in The Hot Girls in Little White Lie, a prestarkid production but I dont care. She's not really NEW NEW.

I guess the problem was there was no Bonnie or Devin or BRIAN ROSENTHAL or Britney or Sango or Darren. Sigh. Still maintaining that he should quit glee and go back to starkid and do AVPT (A Very Potter THREEQUEL, it will exist, watch an interview.)

Also, Joe Walker and Lauren Lopez should have done more. Them and Junior and Dylan were the best part if the show. But I'll deal. Can't wait for another musical from the amazing starkid productions. It is their job now, I mean, it's an actual theater company. Like r2p, except for super mega foxy awesome hot wizard geniuses from outer-space. word. Never say word, only sarcastically, agreed? Agreed.

Okay everybody, go and see Starship, and go and see MAMD, and if you're really that far behind you should see AVPM/S,( and also go and find the movie Passenger Seat with Lauren Lopez.) The music is great, the acting is great, the sets and props and costumes and puppets are deadgoddamned (see how I worked that in there) amazing and everyone just rules in general.

Happy ELA's tomorrow, by the way. Just saying.

Also I'm really sorry for the typos I was too excited to talk fast to watch what I was writing. I'm on my iPod. And it wasnt fast enough, because I didn't even say everything. Whatever. I'll get over it. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment