Monday, May 9, 2011

Isn't this a GREAT idea? (sarcasm)

Sorry I haven't posted anything in forever, not much to say, really, I haven't had time. Currently listening to The Dead Milkmen (Hi, Jacob. They're pretty cool.) and editing for website on Photoshop. However, I had to look up something from a song on Urban Dictionary and saw a Snorg Tees commercial, and I got distracted. So. I found this shirt:    

Don't Touch My Junk

I am of the opinion that everyone in TSA should get this shirt and wear it to Nationals. Would that not be amazing? Hahahah. Well, it would be funny. It's even in our colors, sorta. 

Bye. Back to Photoshop. Just wanted to say SOMETHING here.

3 comments:

  1. Heyy Liv,
    Well, after our little commenting talk today (ooohh a lap aound the field!), I would just like to say that I LOOVVEE the idea. It's cute. :)

    ReplyDelete