Saturday, August 6, 2011

i should be writing/reading crap

Quick update: I'm on the sixth book. I'm being affected by this series much more than I was all the other times I've read them (crying, lauging, catching myself CLAPPING IRL i'm so odd.) More latter. I'm noticing a lot of new things, especially in the fifth book, which I really hadn't remembered that well/read in awhile. On to six. I think I'll know this one more, it was my favorite. So far, though, this time, I really enjoyed the first one. I don't know. And the second one. And the third one. And the fourth one, oh my god. Harry's too much of an idiot in five, I have to say. Hermione rules, though. Always.

I'll probably talk about this later, when I am allowed to be. I need to finish this script NOW.

My dad's doing a tri tomorrow. Like, triathlon.

I got a haircut. It's layered now.

Sigh.

You know what I realized the other day? I need to start working on my Halloween costume. I don't know what I want to be. See, I really want to MAKE the costume for Queen Elizabeth, but I don't really want to BE Queen Elizabeth for Halloween. I'll have to look at my list of suggestions.

  • Wizard going as a muggle
  • Hermione (that's a lot of black robes)
  • something using my hippie skirt that I never got to wear because of the heat. I never even got around to talking about Grassroots here, did, I? God.
  • um I don't know. Luna Lovegood could be fun.
  • how about something that's NOT harry potter related?
  • I do have other obsessions, you know.
  • I could go as a nerdfighter. Nah, not enough costume.
  • Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm ooh, I should reread 1984 and GO AS ONE OF THOSE CHASTITY PEOPLE! YOU KNOW, WITH THE BELTS? ANYONE REMEMBER? THE SWORN VIRGINS OR SOMETHING? THE MAIN GIRL DID IT AS A JOKE, I THINK.
  • Yay, I'm out of capslock. Um. Um. Someone from a scott westerfeld book.
  • manhattan society woman. have you read The Luxe? It was awesome.
  • a jersey girl. God, no. That's a horrible impression to leave on teachers.
  • I don't know.
  • We are doing something for Halloween, right? We don't grow out of it yet? Good, because I really enjoy making costumes.
  • maybe I'll be lady gaga. 
Given it any thought? 

I'm done here. Listen to the stuff from my last post. Especially Watsky. He is.... ahh. Poetry. I've almost got Drunk Text Message to God memorized!

1 comment:

  1. For Halloween we should all be Hogwarts students :) I would have been Hermione...but my hair is too short now. So instead of being a certain person I'll just be a Hogwarts student...or I could be a guy :) Dye my hair rinse out blonde and be Draco? Haha :P You should totally be Ginny :) Cause you're a ginger...I think that's implied but I'm being over explanatory. I really wish I had longer hair because being Luna would be awesome...I even have these earrings that would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete