Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Music BECAUSE I'M BUSY READING/DECORATING WALL

I have like three other posts I want to make, talking about HP IN A WEEK marathon and my new closet door wall decorations but I don't have time so I'm just going to leave you all with some music. Listen to it.

Used in the most recent Pretty Little Liars episode, which I sorta kinda watch now. I need to read the books and then the series description for the first few seasons to actually watch. But for now, sorta kinda.
LOVE THIS SONG. LOVE HER VOICE. Kind of a weird/bad/stupid video. But. AWESOME SONG.
Sorta a similar sound. But yeah. I like this one a lot too. The music video makes me like it less, though. Sad. Why is she flying?

 
Okay, now THIS is creepy. I'm not showing the actual video here, because it will scare you off. It's a beautiful sounding song. But the lyrics? Hmmm I'll find you and I'll kill you. I'll find you and I'll kill you.


And that's the end of melodic sounding songs. Now on to some rap/poetry. As I told Anna the other day, I'm addicted to this guy's voice. I heard him live at VidCon (not that I was there-Through the computer, silly) and fell in love with his stuff. You heard of def poetry? Spoken word? Yeah. And rap. Pale boy raps so good.
This is one of the raps. All the way though, guys.

Drunk Text Message to God. Is this not amazing? I'm not Jesus Christ, but I can turn water, into KoolAid. My church. My church. I guess you don't have to watch the whole thing. Just get the idea.

Carry the One. A poem about Global Warming. It's so good, dear god he's amazing.

The power of the internet.

Also, on a totally unrelated-kinda-via-internet note, have you heard of Wheezy Waiter? I drew a picture of him. It's on my closet door. HA, now you want to know what I mean by decorations. All in good time. When I have time/photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment