Tuesday, August 30, 2011

not the nicest way to show you care, dudes.

(Alternate title: Of School and Swearing)
They messed up my freaking schedule again.
It cost a lot of effort up there to type the "rea" instead of just that one vowel. I told you it's getting worse. Can we get back to the point? The point is the highschool hates me and no matter how many times I allow myself to virtually curse I would not be able to express how pissed off I am at it. There is no excuse. Absolutely no excuse. I filled out the stupid form, changing FRENCH to German, ALGEGBRA to Geometry, English 9 and Social Studies to Humanities or Global or whatever the * we're taking this year, and DDP to Studio Art and Study Hall to Lunch. I filled out the stupid form! I got my parent's signature! We freaking WENT TO THE HIGHSCHOOL and talked to the girl, and she promised it would be fixed and it's NOT. Ahhh they're so stupid.

HONESTLY, DO THEY NOT WANT ME TO GO? This is the most ridiculous, unwelcome welcoming into a new school I can imagine. Maybe I'm overreacting. I'm probably/definitely overreacting. But it matters to me. And it feels pretty much sorta incredibly rude on their part. Insulting and all. Can't they just make sure a freshman doesn't have the wrong schedule, doesn't start school hating the administration, doesnt start school INCREDIBLY CONFUSED, HAVING BEEN TO GUIDANCE TWO TIMES BUT STILL NOT KNOWING WHERE THE * ANYTHING IS.

Not taking Studio Art, instead have another * Study Hall.
Second semester, guess what, I have Gym everyday. Like, 3rd Period on 1,3,5 days and 7th on 2,4,6.

I feel so... Ahhhhh... I don't even know. Just pissed in general. The while censorship thing was much harder, trust me, when my parents just got the schedule thing. And I was in front of THEM. Do you find it odd how it's perectlh acceptable, if horrible and douchey, of your parents to swear, but you could never dream of it?

Sorry about putting you though that mostly internal rant. And the whole swearing thing. I don't know, it's mattering to me. It's interesting to think about, frustrating to live through. Yeah.



* fill in the blanks. I have three options from here. 1) put the asterisk. Or an exclaimation mark! 2) just cut off in the middle of the sentence, leave the word out. 3) avoid getting angry in the first place.

Don't want to end it like this, really, but yeah. I'm not happy. Pretty angry. And I'm slowly starting to explode. So now we're all caught up, !.

No comments:

Post a Comment