Sunday, December 19, 2010

Rent

Oh my god. that was an awesome movie. I love it. So much. The junkies, the gays, the lesbians, the HIV positives..... it was so amazingly real. The end was so sad. And I can't believe Mimi, that was so ridiculous. And.... I don't actually know his name... Roger? I didn't really like their story. I liked Angel's and Mauren's. And the director guy. Drugs creep me out. Creep. Me. Out. But I loved the movie, Ally. And even though I was kinda creeped out, my favorite song was probably the candle one. Will you liighht my caannnddllleeeeee?

You should all see it. It was really really great. And I hope I didn't give away too much. I'm afraid that if I talk too much about my favorite parts and whatever you'll know every thing and not wanna see it.

I'm thinking of watching it again. To really get it. Or buying the soundtrack.

2 comments:

  1. YUSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

    1. BUT RODGER IS MY FUTURE HUSBAND!!!!! YOU MUST LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!
    2. I love will you light my candle. one of my favorites
    3. I had to watch it 3 times, once with commentary to really get it.
    4. YAY NOW I CAN TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT IT AND YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR BINDER!!!!!!!!!

    wow I am really happy.



    tee hee,

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he's okay but like a little... Country-hick. Mimi pisses me off though. Drugs are so stupid... It's just so depressing. And angel is depressing too. But it's so awesome when s/he walks in and starts singing.... And the story about her/him with the tourists "they had never seen a drag queen before." hahaha.

    ReplyDelete