Saturday, December 25, 2010

Whatisthiswhatareyoudoing

Ooohhhhhhh my god Oh my god it's Christmas eve and santa clause is coming in like an HOUR i can already hear him downstairs setting up :)

Actually, my grandpa is Santa. Honestly. They. Are. Identical. Wanna hear a story? Of cpurse you do, it's Christmas EVE all you do is listen to stories and eat cookies.
Anyway, so, once upon a time my grandparents were in Macy's shopping in December. They are walking down the aisle and see this little kid and his mom. They hear him whisper to his mom, "Look, mommy, it's Santa clause. What is he doing in Macy's?"
Adorable, right.
Wanna hear another? Okay, so once upon a time more recently they went out to a Christmas dinner at the Eagles Club my grandma is part of. However, the real santa was too busy to come and all the little children were sad. The manager of the club looked at grandpop and went up to him and asked him to be Santa clause for awhile so he put on a red suit (that they had there) and the little children sat on his lap and told him what they wanted. One little boy went up to him and was like "I wang a hockey stick for Christmas." and Santa looks over at the boys dad and the dad nods and then Santa closes his eyes. "wait a minute," my grandpa says, "shhh... I see my elves loading on a hockey stick right now. Maybe it's for you!" and the little boy does this giant grin.
Also very adorable. My grandparents are the best. Ahhhh you should see my grandma she's so funny. She brought her temperpedic pillow (of course) but she didn't bring it in from their car right away. It was honestly frozen solid. Honestly. It was like, a rock. No, not like a rock, it was a rock. Okay, get up. Walk over to the nearest wall. Poke it. It felt like that. It was soooo funny. We leaned it against the heater and the fireplace and yeah. It was still freezing, though not as hard, when she went to bed. SO funny.


Sorry I didn't post this last night, but my ipod went out of charge and I didn't finish it. Merry Christmas! Don't forget what tomorrow is!!!

1 comment: