Sunday, February 20, 2011

I. Can't. Help. Myself, I'm addicted to a LIFE OF MATERIAL.

This post is either gonna ve really short or really long, depending on if I'm planning on talking about the wedding I went to adt night. Probably not. It's late. Not that pate, but late when yesterday you were up till 2 dancing and then woke up at 9... Anyway.

Lady Gafa is the best. I've been listening to ber album the past few days and her songs are awesome.

BOYS BOYS BOYS... we like boys with cars... BOYS BOYS BOYS... Buy us drinks in bars...
And we're in heaven-- H. E. A. V. E. N. disco heaven.
Chase you down until you love me...
Nothing else left to say, eh, eh.
Cherry cherry boom boom BABY WILL YOU BLOW MY HEART UP.
don't be a drag... Just be a queen...

Yeah she's great and very catchy. Can't get then out of my head.

By the WAY anyone game: http://www.scriptfrenzy.org/ I know you are. It's not NaNoWriMo but it's SCRIPTS! scripts are fun! we should do this.

I love NYC pizza. Just putting it out there. Anyone gone to Lambardis? Somethibg like that... It's amazing. We didn't go there today but I've been and it's awesome and I wanted to go back but no....

I'll talk more about this later. Hopefully I won't get sick. It was all worth it, though.

1 comment: