Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I've been web stalking Andrew Garfield (aahhhh) and really wants to have a movie party with all of his movies together. Problem is, they are ALL rated R. Lions for Lambs (which actually sounds kinda good, even though it's not really my kind of movie), Boy A which sounds reallyy intricate and interesting, maybe I'll read the book, Never Let Me Go which also has KEIRA KNIGHTLY in it, double win, and seems like a really weird ground for a movie but also intricate and interesting. Maybe I'll read that book.
But see, they're all rated R. Except for ONE where he isn't even remotely a big part- he's not even in the preview. And plus the Imaginatarium of Doctor Parnassus looks kinda bad with sucky graphics. I'm going to try and find the other ones online anyway. Anyone interested? We could have a planned gmail chat party while watching it. Or, you know, we could all come to my house and connect my dads computer to the tv. But see, they're rated r. We should be sneaky about this.
Is anyone interested? I have serious skill at tracking down free movies online. Experience, mostly from the time I watched 7 in one weekend. 7 movies. Online. I hope I can find one of ANDREWS because everyone knows that his eyes and suits and shirts are the bestest.

4 comments:

  1. for $2 i do any movie to your flash drive, HD (720p or so).
    for $3 i burn it to a DVD in FULL quality so it's as if you bought it.

    much better resolution which ever way you want it than if you watch it online. let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa that was fastest anyone's commented. Where do YOU get the movie from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh. Idea. Let's all pool money together...buy them from Aaron and then watch them at Livvy's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT idea.... andrew garfield is my favorite person :) :) :) :) :) :) :) plus livvy's house is awesome

    ReplyDelete