Friday, February 4, 2011

Movie Snob? Movie Lover? Movie Obsessed? Yes. All of the Above.

I'm in a total mind boggled mode right now. Totally totally totally brain dead. Movies can do that to me. Good ones.
I've become a bit of a movie snob recently. First there was the weekend where I watched 7 (honestly, not the best, a bit cheesy, you know) movies in a row. I think that was step one to being a movie snob. I mean I've seen tons of movies before, but those 7 really did something to me. They made me feel sadness, love, etc. They controlled my emotions. And those were the only mediocre movies.
Step two was watching the Social Network. I had heard the story, I had read the interview from The New Yorker but I just wasn't ready for the STORY. I understand it's not all true, but it doesn't have to be true. He doesn't have to be a jerk in real life. That's allowed. But the STORY. It blew my mind. And it was told like, da da, da da, and therefore, and DADA and oh my god and oooooooohhhhhh and then AHA and then oh my freaking god and then AHA and then bing bing and then whoaaaaa and it just blew my mind, I'm sorry that that wasn't in any human language. All I wanted to do after watching that movie was curl up in a ball and think about the chain of events that lead to that inconclusive conclusion. If you haven't seen it yet, you should see it.
But I just watched Boy A. I just watched Boy A. Oh my gooooddddd. Those last two sentences just did something to my mind and now it's not working properly anymore. OH MY GOD that ending was not fair. Do NOT read the article on Wikipedia to find out how it ends. Instead, go here and watch it and find out for yourself. Ohhhhhhhhmyyyyyyggoodddddd and it wasn't even about Andrew Garfield. No, I mean, it was totally all him, but like, HIM, as in Andrew, didn't even matter. I mean what he looked like. You know. It was just the story. And the plot. And it was craziness. And it was most definitely rated r, thank you, first time ever, be proud. Ehh.

OH MY GOD FACE MELT MIND DEATH I'm SO FAR GONE (ah, see what I did there?) into the world of non existing people it's really gonna be a problem for me someday. Oh my goddddddd Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack NOO ERIC? ERIC? ERIC? PHILLIIIPPP!?!?! STUPID JERK! Terry you should've... no..... your son, he shouldn't've........ eaahhhhhhhhh. That was a crazy movie. It really messed with me. Really really. Oh, crap. That was well worth 100 minutes of my time. I love this feeling, and it normally happens with books. Don't you just adore it when your mind is dead and all you wanna do is curl up in a ball and think about a plot (normally a book) but instead tell your beloved blog readers about it? Ahhhh this is fantastic my brain is so confused up and racing and shouting and protesting and hoping and wishing and loving ALL AT THE SAME TIME, THAT'S WAY MORE THAN A TEASPOON, HERMIONE aha raise your hand if you got that.

Boy A. Andrew Garfield. Now I have a writer to look up to. It was a book. Not gonna read it, it would be scary. But I'll look up his other ones. And more movies. And oh my god oh my god my god, that was crazy. Please, watch. And tell me about it when you come back, sweetheart, I do enjoy our little chats. aha raise your hand if you got that.

just, again, FACE MELT BRAIN DEATH faint sigh scream. Movies. They do this to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment