Thursday, February 3, 2011

TSA is my new favorite thing

I'M DOING BOTH! The musical with Ally and Adri and Sarah, etc, too many of you to name, and TSA WITH SOPHIE AND AARON AND JESSIE AND LINDSEY this is going to be awesome.
Sorry for ditching everyone today at play practice, but, yeah, TSA was awesome. CAD. CAD. YES. I love learning. I'm sorry, I really do. And what did you do, sing more? HA. Ha.. No, I heard you blocked something!?!? Good for youuuuuuu which scene? And Lucy, could you bring your script tomorrow so I could copy my stuff over? Thannkkk yyyouuuuu I'm in a marginally better mood than the other day. I'M DOING BOTH! Mr. Buchner talked to Ms. Bintz who I think hates me now but that's okay because I'M DOING BOTH.

1 comment:

  1. If this had a love tally, I would click it, but as it doesn't I will supply my own. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete