Tuesday, February 15, 2011

NYSTSA 30 is a major part of my computer time

My valentine's day was pretty awesome, I'm sorry if any of yours was not. Adri you goddess of love. "I'll bring LOVE.." hahaha that was funny.
But really it was fun. It was like a normal day, with candy. I underestimated myself, a lot, again, on the algebra quiz, and talked about Pride and prejudice in tech with esther. My pencil has now been laser engraved to say "I'M IN A RAGE!!!" and therefore life is good. TSA tomorrow. Not going to play practice. None of the music teachers there: no blocking. Come and get me if we actually do go on stage. Ha, go on stage. Play practice. That's funny. Hey, Soph, we really need to get this architecture thing done. Especially the heating part. Energy efficient... Green.... Aeehhh why that's such a boring thing to think about. Aesthetics are soooo much more important, whatever.
Benvolio is cool, but Romeo is more pathetic. Esther wished he took his shirt off more than Benvolio does, in the movie. Leonardo, I mean. As Romeo. Let's just stare at that tv now, shall we? Haha German. Titanic. He looks like he's two. Mr snell. Titanic. Schmalzig.

I'm making a lot if sense to the general public tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment