Monday, November 29, 2010

Liar, Liar

I am very sorry to tell you all this.

It's very disappointing.


Idonthaveanymorecandy

Oh my god I'm so sorry. So you know I promised you candy for reading those books? Well, see, using this bizarre combination of my siblings, my father, and myself all eating Halloween candy shamelessly, in addition to my mother throwing out a piece whenever she felt like it, there is only a few pieces that are most prized by my siblings. Honestly, they would kill me if I went anywhere near them.

Soooooo you don't get any candy for reading those books.



The attitude I would like you to have, walking away from this post, is: "Okay, I didn't need a reward for reading such fantastically amazing books recommended to me by my dearest friend anyway! And I will also finish all the other ones on the list, just to make that dearest friend happy! And also, have you seen that blog of hers? Yeah, I should totally go follow it!"

Only the second sentence is mandatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment