Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Limitations of the Internet

It's sad how blogger can only go so far. There are things i wish I could post up here. Things I need to get out in the world. People need to know some things.

Did you know I'm on the verge of a panic attack like every 30 seconds now? While doing homework. Now, thinking about.... this... I don't know.

I do this weird, almost crying without the tears- you know, the like.... heaving? It's honestly kind of scary. On the verge of tears.

There are things I wish I could say, dude.

I just want to scream. And start an argument and win. And not cry, like I'm about to do now. This is a horrible feeling. Pissed off/ mad/ tired/ exhausted/ angry/ sad/ overloaded/ over scheduled.

Please just listen to me and stop because I can't afford to be stressed out about people who know better than that. And I'm crazy stressed. *almostcry* crap.

2 comments:

  1. I cry too easily. Way too easily. After my piano recital (which I did horribly on, no matter what anyone says—anyways, they wouldn't know, because they weren't playing). Almost during algebra, to myself, when I was totally not getting the word problem review handout. I need to learn how to NOT CRY. Ugh. Sigh.

    Not. Fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panic Attacks. Stress attacks. Familiar.

    ReplyDelete