Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I can't write anymore....

I had a really good day... especially the time after gym. Which is weird, because gym is the last period of the day.... normally. Today it was second to last. I had a fun/productive tech class (SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT YOU, ADRI, WEREN'T THERE TO DISTRACT US. Love you anyway.) and then an awesome german where we learned about teh AUTOBAHN and also watched the Emperors New Groove in FRENCH because german's are cool like that. Ahem. Um, in Gym......... uh....... never mind. We talked about one of Starkid's productions. Not AVPM. Not AVPS. Not Little White Lie. The other one.... yeah. It was exciting. I greatly enjoyed trying to explain what it was about. Anyway. Then in earth science, we had fun because, well, astronomy is fun HYPOCRITE yes I am aware. Whatever. Earth Science is cool. Shut up. We are learning epic things, and people don't even use the word "epic" anymore so it must be pretty epic. Does that make sense? it does to me.


Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so yeah. I hate how I can't write anything good anymore! I would like to tell you all to watch A Very Potter Musical on youtube, done by Starkid, and then watch A Very Potter Sequel, and then you are all allowed to talk to me again! Congratulations! No, but really, it's a very amazing thing and it's insanely creative and even GASP better than the books. Yes, I went there. I can't believe I haven't said anything about it yet on my blog.... well now I have, and now you all need to watch it. Also, watch all of Tobuscus's videos, because those are funny too. Especially the Literal Trailers. Especially the Harry Potter one. Noi'mnotobsessedshutup.

I wish I actually had something good to write about.

1 comment: