Sunday, November 21, 2010

Rochester!!!!!..... no.

So yesterday I spent the entire day at my church, getting ready for a Silent Auction/Dinner. The entire day. And guess what I'm doing today?!?! Uh-huh, going to church. And guess what else!?!? Our church group is going on a FIELD TRIP. TO ROCHESTER. A CHURCH THERE. Most importantly, we won't get back until like 3. Another day wasted on religion. God. And I still have homework.

I've already been to this church, my dad made us go because it was designed by Kahn and is a very cool building. I'VE BEEN  THERE ALREADY, I don't care about going to the service or anything.


Yep. Only upside is that I'm going with Maddie (V.) and she's also an AVPM freak, or was at some point, and we can listen to music in her mom's car.


You can only imagine how excited I am.

2 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :D
    say hi to maddie next time you see her for me! me her and chunmei were nextgen best buddies :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MADDDIEEE. She's my grassroots buddie. You do mean that Maddie right?

    ReplyDelete