Friday, October 29, 2010

HALLOWEENYYYY

I really feel like telling you the story of what happened last year on Halloween, but I'm actually not in the mood to type it all. So I'm going to do the simple, bulleted version! I'm totally mixing last year's Halloween with two years ago's- I can't really really tell the difference, and also mixing them together and taking some things out makes it the ideal Halloween. So this isn't what ACTUALLY happened, it's the best of the last two years.

  • It was Me, Anna, Elora, Wyatt, Hammy, and Garrett. (okay, so this is what actually happened (I think. maybe): last year: me, Elora, Anna, will, Garrett, hammy, Shannon? and two years ago: me, Elora, Anna, Wyatt, Hammy. Something like that. but this is what I keep thinking happened)
  • We went trick-or-treating in Eagleshead (by Elora's house)
  • Hammy got SO SO SO sick that he didn't even want to get anymore candy because he had eaten too much, and he sat on the edge of every driveway and waited for us to come back.
  • Wyatt flirted with these girls who spoke French. His face turned beet red and we were all like "come on, Wyatt, you know French too!" it was REALLY funny because they were like stereotypical European twins (i seriously DON'T know if this is all my imagination or not) and he was like talking to them (more like mumbling.) and he was a hockey player... I think. He had a mask. Or maybe it was a pumpkin head.
  • We got mucho candy. Don't you like how I'm becoming Spanish?
  • ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah. Then we went back (this was last year, for sure) and had this really crappy after party thing. The rest was fun though!


So..... I'll leave it up to you to untangle that mess of real life last year, real life 6th grade, and what MIGHT have happened I don't remember anymore. Apparently all I know for sure is that it was SO. MUCH. FUN. I also know that I have a horrible, horrible, horrible memory. God. What was your Halloween like last year?

3 comments: