Sunday, October 10, 2010

198(FIVE)

New favorite band: BOWLING FOR SOUP


(lovelovelove)

They notice all the little things. I wish I could remember some individual lines. They are just so funnyyyyyyyyy. Oh my god. They walk the very fine line of hilarious and obscene, like Blink 182, except they are better at keeping on the funny side. I think I'm changing my "American Idiot" cd on my xmas list to A Hangover You Don't Deserve, or Sorry For the Partyin, or Drunk Enough To Dance, or Bowling For Soup Goes To the Movies, or The Great Burrito Extortion Case, or  something.

I especially like the song Little Red Riding Hood... hahahahahah. Look it up? Fine. Here. I love the lyrics. Of course, 1985 is another AWESOME song. And really, just listen tot heir pandora station it makes me laugh. Honestly. I don't know. They just notice the little things... now that you're gone, I don't wish you were dead anymore.I think rock and roll is really funny when it's serious... Don't hate us cuz we're happy! Love that song. In Girl All The Bad Guys Want: her CD players always filled with singers who are mad at their dads!

Okay well. Bowling for Soup just makes sense. No one on here likes it when I talk music, but I had to say something about my BFS obsession. Because they really are SO FUNNY.

Also, Pandora. Addicting. I swear, I've been listening to it for like 10 days straight. It's a very fantastic thing.

1 comment: