Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm Actually Really Sad Right Now

As you all know, Project Runway is one of the (two) shows that I record to watch AS SOON AS I GET HOME Friday, and today I of course watched it. It was a really great episode, and there was a lot more emotion than there normally is. I cried like 3 times during it. It's really sad. But really good. And happy at some points. Mondo wins his third challenge in a ROW and Valerie is out... which is sad, I liked her. She's really nice. Gretchen is still in. Stupid Gretchen. Andy better get out of that family mode because he's still on even if he's not into it anymore. If you don't know what the heck I'm talking about, you should watch Project Runway and then you'll know why I love it so much.

1 comment:

  1. ADRI <3'S PROJECT RUNWAY.

    AND DESIGNING CLOTHES.

    AND CAPITAL LETTERS.

    ReplyDelete