Thursday, October 7, 2010

EXCITED

Anna und ich are going to REDECORATE Mr. McGrath's blog. It will look TOTALLY AWESOME (AVPM) I promise you. Wow that's a lot of references.

Anyway, I was at Open House tonight... it was really really fun. I swear, I would be so perfect for that job if I knew my left from right without looking like an idiot.... hey dont make fun. It was actually really really awesome to actually be able to TELL OTHER PEOPLE the way around the school, because honestly, I am SO bad at directions and everything related to... I couldn't get you ANYWHERE I just learned how to get to the school last year and it's like 4 turns. I'm really really bad. I'm not kidding. It's a problem. Does anyone know how to make it better? Anyway again, um, yeah, it was great to know my way around more than others.

Watched project runway and glee... my weekend goal has been completed. Sleep tomorrow, to get rid of that HORRID cold/headache and then going to NJ for family stuff. Good night. See you one TUESDAY and then again on WEDNESDAY and then again on (yes, you guessed it) maybe even THURSDAY! Congrats if you a) Clicked on any of those links or b) WATCHED AVPM. (geek hi-five, sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment