Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blah... Hmm do I ever say anything worthwhile up here? Nah...

Hey, anybody seen Mr. McGrath's blog recently, as in, this morning? Anna and I like came in to school early (see how much we care) and made it bootyful!!! Sorry I can't do a link, stupid iPod, but you should check it put and OH MY GOD!! idea. EVERYONE SHOULD ALL POST A COMMENT SAYING LIKE "wow your blog looks AWESOME mr McGrath it must have taken you forever!!" even though it totally didn't... That would be seriously funny though. I was all mad today because like half the day went by and NO ONE noticed.... Weird. Ha. Ha. Ha. People totally go on his homework site diring every free moment... Right...


Hmm I don't even know what I'm being sarcastic anymore interesting.

Hear another BFS song! It's called something like "a really cool dance song" and has many fantabulous lyrics, including but not limited to: " this song sounds like a dance song, cuz dance songs are cool now, so come on and shake what your momma gave ya, this song sounds like a dance song, it's our attempt at a dance song it's gonna be a real bog hit! (I can't wait to hear the remix)"

This post is longer than I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment