Friday, October 8, 2010

Ich kann Deutsch sprechen!

I keep thinking in german, and I couldnt stop. so i decided to write a german soap opera. it has absolutely no plot, and regrettably Ich weiss nicht how to say "coma" im Deutsch.  Okay... The first person is the guy, second the girl. 

mochte du. mochtest du mir?

nein! Ich kann nicht. Ich geffalt er. du fur mich stimmt nicht. 

aber...

gehst.

aber bitte!

nein. ich stimmt nicht. Kann du gehts? Fur mich? Bitte. 

Weidersehen, dann.

Auf Weidersehen.



Isn't it so unbelievable scandalous? Ha. Ha. Ha. It sounds so awesome in german though. It absolutely sucks on English, I swear, I'm not translating. I just got bored. Es geffalst mir, geffalst er du? I like it, do you like it? It's actually crazy pathetic, hope none of you speak german! 

5 comments:

  1. Google Translate doesn't work. Auf Wiedershen is "On Wieder vision". But I got the general jist of it. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I spelled some things wrong. Its somehow different typing. I would tell you to do one in frence, but French is so not understandable that i cant even get the jist of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...hope none of you speak German!"

    Mine is getting rusty so quickly it's making me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, but what language do they teach you there? Or is it an already bilingual school, so you don't do it at all?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three choices:
    Mandarin
    Spanish
    French

    But maybe there's Japanese for high school people. Nah, pretty much everyone is bilingual here.

    ReplyDelete