Wednesday, October 20, 2010

HAHAHAHAHA. (still cracking myself up)

So now every classroom is required to have a poster saying "Every sentence ends with punctuation." Well, Mr. McGrath wasn't too happy about that. "I'm a MATH teacher," he says. "I shouldn't have to put up an ENGLISH poster in my room! Everyone else should have to put up a math poster in THEIR room too." (-not an exact quote.)

I thought that was a FANTASTIC IDEA. And so I, of course had to make one to print out and distribute among the teachers. PLEASE, if you are a teacher and are reading this, DON'T tell your fellow teacher friends that the girl going to everyone's homebase and saying "Yeah, it's a new state thing. Every classroom needs to have one," is lying. DO NOT TELL THEM. Thank you. Why would you anyway? Don't you want to see this in every classroom!?!?!?

To get it to picture format I used my epic computer SKILLS and saved the word
document as a PDF and then exported that as a JPEG. Yeah, I'm cool..

So yeah. Don't you LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! It was such an awesome idea!!! I hope it works. Please please please. And if it doesn't, I hope DeWitt's teachers are cool enough to put them up anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I'll do it too!! I'll help you pass them out. Hahhahaha. Smartness livvy

    ReplyDelete