Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Background!

I kind of like this... it's appropriately Autumn and not rainy or depressing! I don't want it to tell the truth or anything... it's such horrible weather! I forgot to wear my hat yesterday, it was sad, I was disappointed, no one noticed. Haha. Well it's already almost PITCH black outside and according to the best sunset/sunrise times out there like 20 minutes early. Crappy rain.

Take back what I said about liking the new blogger- now because it's more like gmail it's not responding to it when I type. So I'll type something, and it won't appear until I minimize and then open the page again. So I have no idea what I'm typing right now, and deleting things is really annoying. My computer can't take this extra sophistication....

2 comments:

  1. I ALMOST said something to you about the hat. but then i didn't. I should have. I don't really like this background. Too pink or something.

    ReplyDelete